Sonntag, 27. Mai 2012

1845-50 Green Dot Summer-Dress

This one is for March.


Last year in August my friend March died. We went to Berlin together for Holidays. On the airport she had an aneurysm, which means a vein in her head just popped. She was in coma for one week and died, short after her 33 birthday. I miss her every day and I`ll never forget the love she had for me and her lust for living. She was the most generous and gentle person I know. And she also had great humor.

Once, she went to a theme party as `The green dot disease`. Which means she just put green dots all over her, just like measles. From there on she made a side on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/greendots.at) and put pic`s on it whenever she found a green dot somerwhere in her daily routine. She also put green dots all over vienna an wherever she went. Now, we, her friends, try to spread the disease around the world. There`s also a webside where you can upload pics, if you find green dots in your life.../www.greendots.at

This is my tribute to her.

Listening to:  Umi No Mieru Machi - Joe Hisaishi (Kiki`s delivery service)



http://www.schlosshalbturn.com/





I had to work the last 2 weeks everyday, even weekends, so I didn`t have a lot of time to sew. But still, somehow, I managed to finish my green-dot summer dress.
It`s again made out of cotton fabric. Today i went out to take pics. I used the `Scarlet O`Hara - Barbecue at Twelve Oaks` Barbie.It has a hoopskirt underneath.


Be kind to one another, life is short...


Axel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen